I am not a writer by profession, nor a blogging guru. I had started making blogs three years ago to share all the crafts I made. I felt (and still am) proud if I have accomplished something and making my customers happy.
I was still fortunate because I have formed circles and being part of someone else’s circle in which somehow grew my network.
But honestly, I didn’t do blogging as part of my regular routine.
Hey, I was a working mom working on-site in a large manufacturing company. I was as a process engineer. Sounds nice, right? But for some of you who do not know, working in a semiconductor industry can be so demanding, Not to mention, I worked in a shifting schedule, meaning I worked 12-hour day, 12-hour night. Though the pay was high enough to support a family, realizing that, it’s not worth-it.
Now you judge.
With all these drama, why I decided to blog full time?
Here are some of my personal reasons why I do so:
1. Blogging is story-telling. I can tell (and write) anything under the sun. It will be my personal diary which i want to share with all of you. I think it is a good way to express myself. My blog focuses on my journey on motherhood, the adventures of my family and my personal favorite, crafting.
2. Blogging makes me in-control. Now that I have all the time in the world, I can do stuffs my own time, my own way. Practicing my time management skills will be more efficient and more effective. I have time for my kids and this.
3. Blogging makes me a better person. As I have said, I am not a professional writer and i know there are a lot of writing skills i need to improve. And also I am not a blogging guru, but definitely will learn more things from you and other bloggers.
As a full time momma, I still need some advices and coaching how to face my motherhood journey.
4. Blogging is a therapy. Others say it is one way of relieving stress because of its function to express thyself. What do you think? Personally, it is. People tend to hear you out, advise you, or even criticize you. At least, someone listens for you.
5. Last but not the least, don’t you know you can earn money from blogging? I bet you do. It has become a worldwide trend and is becoming really viral. You probably do not know how to earn from it. But I have been doing research and a lot (I mean, a lot!) has been successful from it. Professionals say the growth is slow but with constant patience and perseverance, you will reach your ultimate goal. Others say, the fastest would be 6months. Normally, you can feel its progress about a year or so. So, I will keep this to be hanging on and let us see the results as time goes by.
Honestly, the idea of blogging is sharing. Basically, you wanted to tell the whole world what you are doing and learning from them. You will be better by this.
What about you? How does blogging affect your life? Feel free to comment below.
Till next time…